5.25.2011

I went and saw U2. It was cool.

     Having a job in the radio industry certainly has its perks. Although I do work strange hours and haven't slept in on a Saturday for more than a year, I get to go to some pretty cool concerts. This time around was a pretty big show, I have always heard of U2, and been a fan, but never a die-hard, or someone who would actually purchase their CD.
     My dad always loved U2 and I recall purchasing him numerous albums for birthdays/Christmas because he loved them so much. I didn't know what to expect going to this show. Having been to Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi, Ingrid Michaelson, John Mayer and Jack Johnson in the last year, I didn't have high expectations seeing as I am not much of a fan. My mom got to come and I brought my friends Adrian and Chris.  I can only describe this concert in one word; phenomenal. They didn't waste my time by talking about nothing or some cause that they are pushing, but they just played music and they played it in a phenomenal way. If you ever have the opportunity to see U2, don't pass it up, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment