5.10.2011

I blog, I really do...just not very often

Spring term is in full swing and I cannot believe how much work it is to write for the Daily Universe. Although I do enjoy the writing and the experience I am gaining, I have come to the realization that I am thankful that I am not going into reporting. I would love to link you to all of my articles, but at the same time, I don't want to spend the time finding the links.
     In other news, I have somehow become obsessed with re-watching all of the episodes of The Office. My roommates and I love the opening scenes and the fact that they have nothing to do with the episode. Pure genius.Although The Office is an excellent show, I must say I am a huge fan of Community, but my all time favorite show is Parks and Recreation. There is nothing better.  Below are two amazing clips. Watch Kevin's face in the first video and after you watch the Tom Haverford clip, check out this website, Tom Haverfoods, it will make your day.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. It is fun to read about what you are doing and what is of interest to you.

    Sister Benson

    ReplyDelete