4.11.2011

Richter7 PR Student of the Year Competition

So check this...I never really thought I would be a finalist in this PR competition I entered but somehow after submitting some materials and an application I got selected as a finalist, 6 students out of the state of Utah, four from Brigham Young University, one from USU, and one from Westminster. After we got the campaign outline for our final presentation I left it in my email inbox for about 9 days. Then I decided, with much persuasion from my peers, that I should probably start. So I began my research on Charlie Sheen and how to improve his image at 9 PM Wednesday night. On Thursday morning around 4 AM I went to bed with a finished campaign. Way too late for me. I presented it to the Richter7 PR agency on Friday Morning and will find out tomorrow if I am the winner of an iPad and $500. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment