1.29.2012

I Used to Be Fat...Really Fat.

About 10 Years ago, I took a picture that has become famous among my friends, and it's a picture that I still use every day of my life. My driver's license. Majority of people who see it don't believe it is me, but, I promise you that this is a picture of me: 

























Now, while this may be a funny photo of me, I have a few others I have been able to round up, and in no particular order, pictures of me when I was fat: 

This is my first day of 7th grade, September 4, 2001 school uniforms and all. A sight for sore eyes if you ask me: 
























This picture is one of me at In-n-Out, we have not yet been able to pinpoint the timing of this photo but my guess is I was about 16 so this would have been about 2004. 
























This one is me and my brother on a family vacation in Park City, Utah. I really don't even have a guess for a year, but I am thinking I was about 13 or 14. (I am on the right if you couldn't tell, but notice also my brother's awesome hairstyle)






















4 comments: